Happy Fourth of July!



Happy almost Fourth of July!  The fourth is one of my favorite holidays for a variety of reasons.  First of all, I love summer so, so, so much.  Second, I love Minnesota/Wisconsin lake life.  There is really nothing like it and I would dearly miss it if we ever moved. We’ll be heading to visit my husband’s family at their cabin in Wisconsin.  We’ll see how Kit does getting her toes wet in the lake.  So far swimming hasn’t really been her thing, but I'm crossing my fingers that she'll be into it by the time the weekend is over.  Maybe if I just toss her in and see what happens... I kid, I kid.

In honor of the upcoming holiday, we’ll leave the deep thoughts on capsule wardrobing until next time.  Happy Fourth!  Do you have any Fourth of July traditions?  I’d love to hear what you’re doing.




Until next time,


2 comments